Clynol academy, Manchester... has anyone been?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
hi every one have just come back from a comp at college, i came first in my group and first overall in the cutting comp :),my prize is a cutting course at clynol academy manchester ...has anyone been.
I will be looking forward to it but nervous too, college is safe and going to an academy is like a duck out of water so too speak......anyone been ????
if not clynol any other academy to do a cutting day ????? experiences would be great
jo xx

:hug: ha i told ya you would win didnt i !!!! well done hunny you deserve it xxxx

Well done mate!! Not a hair geek as you know so can't offer advice:hug:

ah thanks girls , yes you did say dee..:hug: just nervous about going to an academy for the course now...:lol:.

Hi , congratulations , I have been to the Wella academy , just make sure you bring your favorite packed lunch as it can be really expensive around there

that is unless you are going to have one provided for you which would be lovely ,

and have a great time , you have earned it x :hug: x

tanks minky i doubt lunch will be provided for lol....
in college tomorrow so i will find out when we go, i think there is 3 of us, the winner from the barbers, me and first year party hair winner. so at least i wont be on my own.

tanks minky i doubt lunch will be provided for lol....
in college tomorrow so i will find out when we go, i think there is 3 of us, the winner from the barbers, me and first year party hair winner. so at least i wont be on my own.

Well if anyone drops out please let me know lol x :)
I will bring all the lunches too lol x :

Its so exciting Have a great time :hug:

Well if anyone drops out please let me know lol x :)
I will bring all the lunches too lol x :

Its so exciting Have a great time :hug:

haha will be sure to let you know....lol

Latest posts

Back