CND Additives - no more?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're together on this MG curious but not brave enough yet
It's like the leap to go sky diving or something (lol actually that's a little dramatic - but you get my point)

It does fascinate me how many professionals are using this and recommending this all over social media and YouTube

I

I've seen that a lot lately, even with the Magpie, I honestly couldn't believe how people lost their minds, it's like a crocodile feeding frenzy.

Who are you buying from now?

She's not buying anything anymore because she's already got EVERYTHING

She's not buying anything anymore because she's already got EVERYTHING
Lol! I did see some pics of her walls and was really jealous.

Oh I just remembered she was reading that Doug Schoon Book, omg I've just forgotten the name and I can see the cover in my head, I was actually reading an insert from it the other day. Wonder how it's going, and if it's worth investing it

It's all those late night indulgences :p
Remember the rule if it happens after midnight
your not held responsible
It never happened

I actually loved the cnd additives. Especially for nail days when updating your colour pops and getting that creative flow going. I recently attended some cnd trends classes too they are really good. But for my glitters it's lecente all the way for me

I actually loved the cnd additives. Especially for nail days when updating your colour pops and getting that creative flow going. I recently attended some cnd trends classes too they are really good. But for my glitters it's lecente all the way for me
Do you have the neons at all?

Ive got the Lecente neons, had them since they came out (old timers will remember the black & neon box set they came in ;) )

But what a faff!! They are fab for fades/ombres & again mixing with enhancements but ive never enjoyed doing full coverage with them. I much prefer a neon coloured gel polish (have tried Ink London & now Madam Glam)

Ive some additives that I will never part with as they are soo lush, but a lit of the newer ones dont interest me at all :( they just dont give a look that my clients are willing to pay for xx

So a MG sale post just rolled across my FB timeline... :eek:

Oh god! Yes! This got me last night too- 15 of the lil buggars popped into my basket. I just dont know how it happened!! Xx

Ive got the Lecente neons, had them since they came out (old timers will remember the black & neon box set they came in ;) )

But what a faff!! They are fab for fades/ombres & again mixing with enhancements but ive never enjoyed doing full coverage with them. I much prefer a neon coloured gel polish (have tried Ink London & now Madam Glam)

Ive some additives that I will never part with as they are soo lush, but a lit of the newer ones dont interest me at all :( they just dont give a look that my clients are willing to pay for xx
I'm not fond of the neons I have tbh, maybe it's just me lol.

What additives have you hung onto? I've got a couple that I treasure and others I'm like ah whatever lol. But I'm still sad

What are you using from Ink London, only iliac or have you tried anything else of theirs?

Oh god! Yes! This got me last night too- 15 of the lil buggars popped into my basket. I just dont know how it happened!! Xx
Ohhh no. It's funny how that happens sometimes...

I have to say my best shopping is done in the middle of the night :p xx

I'm not fond of the neons I have tbh, maybe it's just me lol.

What additives have you hung onto? I've got a couple that I treasure and others I'm like ah whatever lol. But I'm still sad

What are you using from Ink London, only iliac or have you tried anything else of theirs?

I tried Ilac a few years ago. I bought the Tiffany Blue colour and a load of Neons, which were lovely to work with. I found them a bit runnier than Shellac but once I moved home I decided to sell them as my client base was older & didn't want them.

Hence why I'm buying them again lol! I've only tried their Ilac & some glitters, although their acrylic gets good reviews on here xx

Yeah I'm keen to try acrylink, some people seem to get on with it and some people don't think it's that special from what I can gauge I'm still keen to try it though xx

I

I've seen that a lot lately, even with the Magpie, I honestly couldn't believe how people lost their minds, it's like a crocodile feeding frenzy.

Who are you buying from now?
I'm just sticking to magpie now. I have the full collection except halo which I don't want and I'm looking forward to their new glitters and I've completely converted over to CJP and not so patiently waiting on their new colours [emoji37]

I'm just sticking to magpie now. I have the full collection except halo which I don't want and I'm looking forward to their new glitters and I've completely converted over to CJP and not so patiently waiting on their new colours [emoji37]
I can't wait for them to start doing international orders, everyone raves about their stuff. I'm so jealous xx

Same as me! I'm not checking FB everyday to see if the rose gold etc is available :X I love my magpie collection, I do like GA for the chunkier glitters but I'm over the glowing heat changing, mirror, every colour of the rainbow pigments now, my nail products spending has cut way down as I have what I and my clients like. I guess I'm finally content with my products and CJP plays a huge part in that. I do wish magpie would bring out a wall rack tho!

Have you tried diamond glitters? I have hundreds of theirs and most are the same glitters as GA but the shop doesn't close often and delivery is very quick

Have you tried diamond glitters? I have hundreds of theirs and most are the same glitters as GA but the shop doesn't close often and delivery is very quick
Yesss I have a few and i joined their FB group the other day too! I'm waiting for a glitter called bling it on to come back in stock, have you got that one? Love my baggies I just got a a binder with business card inserts to put them in!

Latest posts

Back