CND Additives - no more

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
Okay I may be a little behind the times but I have just converted to CND Liquid and Powder and now I am looking to enhance my skills and play more with colours and free hand nail art etc. I remember additives being around when I first converted to Shellac but now they seem to have been discontinued.

Can you tell me what other pigment powders can be used with CND retention. I don't want to buy from flea bay. I am worried about mixing brands and getting service breakdown. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers x

Okay I may be a little behind the times but I have just converted to CND Liquid and Powder and now I am looking to enhance my skills and play more with colours and free hand nail art etc. I remember additives being around when I first converted to Shellac but now they seem to have been discontinued.

Can you tell me what other pigment powders can be used with CND retention. I don't want to buy from flea bay. I am worried about mixing brands and getting service breakdown. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers x

Have you checked out the Lecente glitters and powders?

Thank you for replying Noodle. I have been looking at those and reading good reviews. They are okay to mix with CND products I assume since they are on the S2 site x

Latest posts

Back