CND Additives or other glitters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asteropi

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
CND distributors here has this offer for 3 of CND's additives sets, but they strike a bit expensive to me.
So, would you rather go with CND additives or is it better to invest in some other company?

Lecente doesn't ship to Greece, and I haven't found it here so that's out of the question (bummer!)
But I can get Magpie and ebay. Please do tell me also which sellers in ebay have a good collection of glitters.

For my glitters i basically use all of Diamond Glitters off ebay she's fantastic and there is a facebook support group too! I think she may off on holiday so you wont be able to find her on ebay at the moment as its on holiday mode but if you type into facebook 'Dimaond Glitters Support' its a group and you'll find all the info there!

I 2nd diamond glitters, And the Facebook group is great to see all the glitters before you buy, but magpie pigments and glitters are great, and so are glitterarty on eBay too

For my glitters i basically use all of Diamond Glitters off ebay she's fantastic and there is a facebook support group too! I think she may off on holiday so you wont be able to find her on ebay at the moment as its on holiday mode but if you type into facebook 'Dimaond Glitters Support' its a group and you'll find all the info there!
can you give me their exact ebay names so i'll have a look for them
and i guess it's a no for cnd?

Last edited:
glitterarty_nails Might ship to Greece and she is awesome!

Magpie all the way! I know they ship abroad and its pretty quick too!

Latest posts

Back