CND Bolds and Shimmers Custom Blend recipes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazbar

Reaction score
Hi,

I have the CND Shimmers powders collection and from the bolds I have Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and White.

I have been experimenting tonight trying to mix the powders up to create different colours and had quite good results but sometimes it's tricky to know how much of each to put in and then it goes a bit wrong. Then I end up putting more in to achieve the colour I am after and it is a waste of powder lol!

I have searched and found that CND did a recipe booklet in the old kits but all I have is the colour wheel which is great but does not give amounts.

So not wanting to waste too much powder I thought I would ask all you geeks if you wouldn't mind sharing what your favourite recipes are?

Tia x

Hi,

I have the CND Shimmers powders collection and from the bolds I have Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and White.

I have been experimenting tonight trying to mix the powders up to create different colours and had quite good results but sometimes it's tricky to know how much of each to put in and then it goes a bit wrong. Then I end up putting more in to achieve the colour I am after and it is a waste of powder lol!

I have searched and found that CND did a recipe booklet in the old kits but all I have is the colour wheel which is great but does not give amounts.

So not wanting to waste too much powder I thought I would ask all you geeks if you wouldn't mind sharing what your favourite recipes are?

Tia x

A CND class on colour theory would be a good idea. In fact, I believe the Geek has done a turorial here on the site about just that ... then you will know what to add and in what sort of amount. x

Latest posts

Back