CND Brisa help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty969

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm hoping someone can help me out in what I might have done wrong. I've been doing my own cnd brisa overlays for about 3 years now and the odd friend/ family when they want something that's not as damaging as acrylic for their nails. I decided to start offering them as a service but I'm now doubting myself.

I did a friends nails (for free) with a slight extention using forms instead of tips but now four days later 2 nails have come off in full. I did all the right prep, used brisa bond, a thin layer of brisa clear then I use natural pink semi sheer for build layer. Shaped with a blizzard file then used pure white brisa paint for French manicure finish, followed by brisa gloss (all layers cured for 2 mins). I never have any trouble with my own or in the past with other friends/ family members what could have gone wrong.

She plays netball but not over weekend and works in event planning but again doesn't work a weekend unless she has an event on which she didn't. She is however, renovating a house at the min could this possibly have contributed or would it be down to application as it was only after four days?!?

Sorry for long post but I'm having a nightmare over it.

Thank you in advance x

Latest posts

Back