CND Brisa Lite advice - good, bad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lpolky

Reaction score
Hi there,

I just wanted to know about the cnd Brisa lite product. Does anyone use it and can advise is it good?
I only want it for the smoothing gel to use to help clients nails get stronger as have so many clients where their nails are a little weak from having non stop shellac.

Am I correct I saying it can be used on its own clear or under a shellac colour?

How does it help the nails condition and growth of your still using a Brisa base and top coat setting under lamp? Is this the main point of this product to improve the nails?

How much do you charge with or without shellac?
Is it still a dry manicure!

Sorry for all the questions,

Thanks for your help.

Brisa Lite is fab, sadly discontinued :(

Oh no really, why do you know? What else could I use?

I'm trying to do a link to the thread on here with the statement from CND about discontinuing the whole Brisa Lite range by my tablet is not cooperating. If you do a search for it the thread should shoe

Shellac is not damaging to nails with proper application and removal. I've been wearing it since it launched, literally years without a break. No ill effects at all. Can I ask why you believe the base and top and being under the lamp are harmful?

They told me it was discontinued because it wasn't popular in the US? Not sure why we have to suffer [emoji58]

Shellac is not damaging to nails with proper application and removal. I've been wearing it since it launched, literally years without a break. No ill effects at all. Can I ask why you believe the base and top and being under the lamp are harmful?

Hi Attitude,

I don't think the base and top coat are being harmful, I was wondering how the cnd Brisa lite base and top coat helped the nails condition as its still being cured. I think this is more for smoothing the nails and superficially giving the nail a perfect base for gel colour. I'm looking more for a treatment. Thanks anyway

Research IBX. It`s amazing.

Research IBX. It`s amazing.

Thanks yes I've been looking into this. Have just put a thread up about it.

Good results then?

Brisa Lite is still being sold until stocks last.

They told me it was discontinued because it wasn't popular in the US? Not sure why we have to suffer [emoji58]

I'm in the US and I was told it was not popular globally.... I have always loved CND but I can't help but feel they are full of crap in their reasoning.. They also told me the reason why the additives are 1/4 the size as they used to be ( but same cost) was because they listened to the nail techs and "we" wanted smaller additives due to a lack of space!?. Ok....

Latest posts

Back