CND Brisa Lite Extend + Repair Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carebears86

Reaction score
So I've just booked myself on to the Brisa Lite extend + repair class :), can anyone that has been to the class tell me what I should expect on the day?

Tia xx

Don't buy the white sculpting gel, you don't learn to use it in the class. Or the clear actually! You do a bit of theory in the morning then the rest of the time you keep practicing sculpting / filing and finishing. I liked the course I'm glad I attended but I think I thought I'd come away being able to produce a full set of nails (wishful thinking!) but was told by the educator that we should only do one or two nails.

The clear CND Brisa Lite Sculpting gel is necessary in my opinion as it help reduce the risk of heat spikes in the lamp. I enjoyed the day as I was the only one attending, so a 1-2-1 :D but ive not used what ive learned often so now feel as if ive forgetten most of it :( youtube will come in handy as a refresher! We barely touched upon removal or infills so definitely ask about this :D enjoy

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you ladies :) some great info there xxx

Ladies
I'm thinking of doing this class I only do natural nails and really only want to be able to extend nails that clients break. I haven't used brisa lite sculpting gel before do you need experience with it to do this course? TIA

Sent from my SM-G901F using SalonGeek mobile app

Ladies
I'm thinking of doing this class I only do natural nails and really only want to be able to extend nails that clients break. I haven't used brisa lite sculpting gel before do you need experience with it to do this course? TIA

Sent from my SM-G901F using SalonGeek mobile app

No, no experience necessary :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back