CND Brisa Lite smoothing gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLR

Reaction score
I have been considering investing in this for a while for my clients with not so great nail condition. I have some clients wishing to convert from acrylic to just Shellac but their nails are quite soft due to the enchancement. Does this product really help those with weaker nails. How long does it make the shellac last for? Can you use with other gel polish makes as I also use IBD just gel.

I love this Smoothing Gel! I've only used it on three people but I'm completely in love with it. All of the nails I used it on were quite soft and bendy but after applying this Smoothing Gel they were much harder and smoother. I don't use Shellac anymore, I use INK's i-lac and have no problem with the longevity - they've all lasted between 2-3 weeks.

Thanks HollysRose. I think I may have to invest!! The starter pack on s2 is great value!

I swear by it! I use it alot under Shellac for those with weak nails. It gives that bit extra protection and strength and It prolongs the shellac wear by an extra week on average. A must have!

SOLD! Thank you!!

I've used smoothing gel from CND for some time now and it's the power partner for Shellac.

I would give one advice, we as artists all know that we can break the rules if we have to when it comes to brand blending. But one thing that's important to remember is that if you mix other products over Brisa Lite you cant guarantee the lasting power of the service. Brisa Lite is formulated to work with Shellac, and the difference in binding power and consistency could effect the wear of smoothing gel.

So enjoy this great products and I know your clients will love it, just remember to use Shellac with it since they are partners in crime :)

Latest posts

Back