CND Brisa Lite smoothing gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmawalker

Reaction score
I have a client who has lifting problems with shellac, in the manual it says to put brisa lite smoothing gel underneath what is the correct procedure please when doing shellac on natural nails & using the smoothing gel?

I would maybe find another alternative as brisa smoothing is being discontinued :/ xx

yeah I know :-( im thinking of trying IBX

thanks x

I wanted to try it too but it seems pointless letting clients start to like it then no longer having it [emoji17] xx

If you already have a smoothing gel kit, then you have to PREP (cleanse AND buff the nail), brisa lite base, brisa lite smmothing, shellac colour*2, brisa lite top.

If you don't have the smoothing yet, I suggest you don't even try to find it as it's impossible to do so. Instead try this for shellac:
PEP (cleanse NO BUFF), base, ORIGINAL top coat, colour*2, top coat (original or xpress). This should strengthen the nail enough to eliminate any lifting.
But you should also bear in mind that shellac is only meant for strong healthy nails, so if she has weak ones, perhaps she should consider an enhancement, instead of just gel polish

Latest posts

Back