CND clear powder mix with glitter/other colored powders ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cliché

Reaction score
Hello all~

I'm a new nail tech, I recently completedly my training in sculpting nails with CND. I'm so excited and happy that I found this forum! Everyone seems so nice!

I have some silly questions...

CND only sells pink, white and clear powders, but where I took my course they had tons of colors.

As far as I know, my teacher would use clear powder and mix in another colored powders or glitters. But I haven't been able to find any of those colored powders or glitters anywhere. Is it possible that the colors she was using were not from CND but another brand ?

Also I've heard about NSI, apparently their powder comes in colors and glitters but I haven't tried using any of them, and since I'm already equiped with all CND, I'm wondering if I should invest in NSI also, or stick with CND? Can NSI and CND powders work together?

Thank you very much for your assistance, tips, suggestions and knowledge!

CND sell (or used to sell) a Custom Blend Kit which has about 20 different coloured and sparkly powders. It is great to experiment with and the powders can be mixed to create even more effects.
I used to use mine a lot, but not so much recently -since Shellac actually !!

Does that kit include bright colors like purple, blue, green, pink, etc.

If so, do you know where I could get such a kit? I've been to many cosmetics supplier and no one seems to know what I'm talking about. They only have skin tons (pinks) and tips (whites).

Thank youuu~

Latest posts

Back