CND complete course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdawes3

Reaction score
Anyone done this beginners course? What do you get in the kit? Starting to save to do the course myself thanks :)

Hiya love. Im doing this course at the moment! Just finished shellac today and starting enhancements in the next couple of days. I would really recommend it. It is a lot of money but you get what you pay for: in depth thourough training, proper assesment and support, full kit-good quality cnd stuff nothing knock off like with some of the distant learning, one to one teachng....its more work then i thought it was going to be but im really enjoying it! Cant recommend enough. Excited to be part of the cnd family when i finish :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ps where do you live? I am struggling for models so if you fancied being my model for a day you could see if you liked it? I am training in manchester

Thanks for replying Hun :) you have basically made my mind up lol I live down in Cornwall so going to be going to Bournemouth academy else I would of def been your model :) sorry chick! Glad your enjoying, don't like it will be this year as need to save so think beginning of next year I'm going to do it if I can get the money earlier then that will be super going to proper start saving the sooner I do the course the better :) with the kit do you literally get everything you need? Or do you still need to buy like the lamp for the shellac and shellac colours and that? X

I started my course last year but had to take a break due to my health, but it was amazing I passed the natural nail section and just feel I learnt so much about nail knowledge and history. Your starter kit really contains everything you need and every day us just so exciting. I can't wait to go back and finish the course. Plus all the educators and everyone at S2 are super friendly and lovely.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for replying Hun :) you have basically made my mind up lol I live down in Cornwall so going to be going to Bournemouth academy else I would of def been your model :) sorry chick! Glad your enjoying, don't like it will be this year as need to save so think beginning of next year I'm going to do it if I can get the money earlier then that will be super going to proper start saving the sooner I do the course the better :) with the kit do you literally get everything you need? Or do you still need to buy like the lamp for the shellac and shellac colours and that? X

Yep literally everything you need is in the kit. There us nothing extra you need to buy. But there will soon be lots you want to buy lol. X

Haha yes thats the only trouble, trying to resist buying all the pretty sparkly things when you are just starting out. Going to treat my self to some shellac and additives on friday though as a reward for the brain melt of enhancements.

You get a lamp! And some shellac to start you off but you will have to buy the colours you want for clients and stuff obviously. Cant believe im half way through already :-( but it is exciting going forward and thinking about your business and potential clients. Doing this course is honestly the best decision i have had in agges :-D

Haha yes thats the only trouble, trying to resist buying all the pretty sparkly things when you are just starting out. Going to treat my self to some shellac and additives on friday though as a reward for the brain melt of enhancements.

You get a lamp! And some shellac to start you off but you will have to buy the colours you want for clients and stuff obviously. Cant believe im half way through already :-( but it is exciting going forward and thinking about your business and potential clients. Doing this course is honestly the best decision i have had in agges :-D

Oooo yes that's the other thing. Lots of help and advice on business and pricing or working in a salon whichever way way you want to go. I also want the optional ITEC incase I fancy moving abroad in the future. Good luck with the rest of your course. X

Got my first set of additives at the PB show. I love love them. X

All sounds really exciting can not wait to have the money to do it now lol :) x

Latest posts

Back