Quantcast

CND Complete or L&P?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
OK... I just about phoned to book my L&P course today - Iv been wanting to do nails for 15 yrs and decided to train with CND a while back. just need to grow some balls and just book the thing!

So.... I was all set to book the L&P but I keep reading that the complete course is waaaay better. I have only really set out to do L&P, shellac and minx (feet freak me out a bit, I could maybe get used to them but I know I would have to wear gloves?)

Have a few questions :eek:

1. can I complete the L&P then go straight onto shellac and minx? or do I need a manicure certificate (sorry I know my questions must sound daft)

2. What is the difference between the two qualifications?

3. Im a total beginner... so, how long to you experts reckon it takes before you can start charging clients? I was thinking 6 months to be at a decent level - or am I waaaay off?

Im sure I have more questions :-/ my poor wee head is buzzing but Iv have made my mind up to make the call tomorrow.

Thanks guys! I bet yous are sick of the same daft questions :confused:

sugar and spice

Reaction score
Complete
DO IT DO IT DO IT but then you knew id say that from earlier lol xxx

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
lol.... but I hate feet? might be a waste of time/money doing the complete...

sugar and spice

Reaction score
you kinda get used to them ,you can give them a soak before you touch them and then make them beautiful just think of the toes as stubby fingers lol xxx

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
any idea why my thread has been "moved"
x

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
you kinda get used to them ,you can give them a soak before you touch them and then make them beautiful just think of the toes as stubby fingers lol xxx

So you actually touch them with your bare hands? :suprised:

Envy

Reaction score
any idea why my thread has been "moved"
x
Because Consumer queries forum is for non professionals and 'aspiring ones' - as you have yet to do training your question is better suited here..

The main Nail geek forum is for technical questions & answers among technicians, although the lines do get blurry at times..

hth's

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
Because Consumer queries forum is for non professionals and 'aspiring ones' - as you have yet to do training your question is better suited here..

The main Nail geek forum is for technical questions & answers among technicians, although the lines do get blurry at times..

hth's
MMMM.... I can see the logic in that but its obvious my questions arent/wont be answered here? guess Ill just get told to ring up....

Envy

Reaction score
MMMM.... I can see the logic in that but its obvious my questions arent/wont be answered here? guess Ill just get told to ring up....
Hey chick sorry to have ignored your original questions, I got hung up on the 'why was it moved' side of this thread. I have requested some help and an answer from Sweetsquared to this for you...

should have some more useful explanations of the differences in the near future..

hth's

Floss26

Reaction score
Hi Kinkyboots, there are a couple of threads running on Nail Geek right now - "How did you pay for the CND Complete course" and "CND Itec" which might give you a bit of useful info, and I'm sure no-one will mind you chipping in! ;)

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
KinkyBoots - hey there - I am not sure about the whole moving of the thread thing (my mod days are over :rolleyes:) but Allen is right - the best possible way to get the most out of your course and to know you have made the correct decisions - would be by picking up and speaking to Debbie Davies on 0113 217 3801 which is her number direct! Or you can PM your number and I will happily get her to give YOU a call!!!

Debs can answer all these queires for you and you will know you got the absolute A OK and best possible answers!! :hug:

Latest posts