CND Conversion Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
After looking through the S2 education folio i can't find the intro pack which is included with the conversion course,it's not online or in the book :eek:

Does it go by a different name now ? What's included ?

I know S2 are the best people to ask but i'm waiting for a call back and ............ well i'm just impatient :green:

Many thanks :hug:

Hi Becky,

In my l&p intro pack I got - retention, radical and moxie liquid; clear, pure pink sheer and pure White opaque powders; velocity tips (100); performance forms (300); nail prime; gelbond; speedbond; scrubfresh; cuticle away; solar oil; #8 l&p brush; selection of files and buffers; dappen dish & cover; eye dropper; liquid & powder workbook and DVD.

I did my conversion course with them last year so I would imagine it will still be the same kit!

HTH's

Lucy x

thats good to know as i am going on a course in a week very excited. i to was wodering what it involved.

What was the sizes of the liquid and powders? x

Hiya,

The Retention you get 118ml (4 fl oz) and the Radical and Moxie you get 29ml (1 fl oz). The powders you get a 22g (.8 oz) pot of each.

Lucy x

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to have changed now...did my conversion yesterday and didnt get Moxie or Radical or forms etc :irked:

Seems to have changed now...did my conversion yesterday and didnt get Moxie or Radical or forms etc :irked:

You probably got more of other thnigs instead. :green:

I believe the kit you get is the Master Pack for either L&P or Brisa. There is a tonne of savings in this pack. It is only included on courses and you get full sizes of everything .. not sample bottles. You can really start up in business with this kit of core products.

Hiya,

The Retention you get 118ml (4 fl oz) and the Radical and Moxie you get 29ml (1 fl oz). The powders you get a 22g (.8 oz) pot of each.

Lucy x

Unfortunately the information above is woefully incomplete and now also inaccurate. Kit contents change from time to time to better suit the students needs, which is why it is always best to contact the education department at S2 instead of asking here on the site which is not an external arm of S2. You may be impatient Becki but "short cuts can make long delays" and if it is accurate info you want then I would speak direct to those whose job it is to help you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back