CND DVD different to what was taught?...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
Just been watching the DVD that came with my Brisa pack. The educator at the academy told us to use Brisa bond after the tip was blended or the form applied yet on the DVD she used the bond before tip/form application.
Which should I do? I have been doing it as we were taught in the class, but just wanted to check.

I normaly do it after tip application,but if it acts like a primer this brisa bond then you only need to apply to natural nail.So the video is probably right,I had the same problem with my L&P couse!At the course we've been told how to get the right mix ratio,but online and DVD is different:grr:

Come to think of it it's an old DVD as they are using the old style lamp. Also they don't use dsolve, it's called remover. So probably better to go with how I was recently taught!

This is funny as I watched my DVD yesterday and thought exactly the same thing! Yes I just apply to natural nail after tip blending too

E x

We have learned and grown since the release of the DVD ;) You will want to apply the Brisa Bond after the tip has been blended then the natural nail only ScrubFreshed. The Brisa Bond should be applied thin, away from the skin, and cured 10 seconds.

We have learned and grown since the release of the DVD ;) You will want to apply the Brisa Bond after the tip has been blended then the natural nail only ScrubFreshed. The Brisa Bond should be applied thin, away from the skin, and cured 10 seconds.
Thank you, that was my feeling but best to be sure x

Latest posts

Back