CND files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louwhu

Reaction score
Hi all.
I am interested in buying CND files esp for infills but I was wondering if if all you peeps out there could advise me on which ones are the best.
Thank you!!!!
xx
:):)

It's very much down to personal preference. The best thing you could do is to buy a file & buffer sampler set (about £15 I think), these contain one of every abrasive that CND do, so you can give them all a go for yourself.

Personally I like the blizzard boards for full sets and rebalances. They are a 100/180, they are a bit softer than a standard 100/180 (as if they are semi padded, does that make sense?), and they are white which I think looks nicer. I must admit I've been buying abrasives at my local Adel's recently but I dont like working with them as much so my next lot will be coming from CND, they are much nicer.

I agree with 'chelle, it's pretty much down to personal preference.
I mainly use Magnetic files, but for blending tips and removing gel enhancements there's no better tool than the CND Outblack (120/240 padded file)!:)

Latest posts

Back