CND gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutebeautyx

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
Needing a bit of advice. I am trained in CND Shellac which I love and CND l&p which I don't love so much I just can't seem to get on with it but I feel I don't get a lot of practice because I don't have a lot of confidence so it's really a catch 22!! I am looking at doing the brisa sculpting gel course, is it really worth it for me if I can't get on at l&p do you think? Or will I maybe be able to pick this up easier and be finally able to create a beautiful set of enhancements? My l&p is not horrendous but I am a perfectionist and I can't get them as nice as I would like! I love doing natural nails but when I already offer Acrylic I can't shy away from enhancements forever. Advice pleasee lol xx

The genius thing about CND is that they have different systems for different nail types.

I would advice you to keep working on your L&P and don't give up. Look into your mix ratio, your product placement and your filing. One of these are usually the culprit when your having trouble with Acrylics.

I would also advice you to look into taking a Brisa class also. First off all to widen your understanding of different techniques. Be able to try out different enhancements for the different nail types, and also to see what area of enchantments you enjoy.

It's never a bad thing to try different techniques and products, and you might not like to work with one or the other, but try to master one before you do another so you can really compare the differences.

I wish you the best of luck and try to relax and let yourself try and fail with L&P, I'm a perfectionist myself, but Rome wasn't built in a day, you'll get there :)

It most certainly is my filing I think! And the fact I can't leave it alone I seem to keep adding when I don't need to . I am defiantly going to do a course but it is a lot of money and 2 days to then not enjoy that either! I need to actually find some models for really cheap and practice practice practice on my l&p I just struggle to find the time :( x

Latest posts

Back