CND hard gel help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post so please bear with me. I am a fully qualified nail tech and I currently use NSI gel. I am wanting to change brand to CND and was wondering if someone could tell me step by step which products to use. I will apply tips too. I have a rough idea looking at the products but would like to hear it from tech's who use their products. I use UV gel. Thanks in advance xx

I would stick with Nsi and try the new Secrets Gel it's fantastic. !!

Were you interested in the Brisa or Brisa lite system? If you visit the CND website you can explore the difference in them before you decide to change up product.

The hard gel for going over tips. I use brisa light under shellac. I wanna change to CND purely for the reason that I just want all my nail stuff by the same brand. I've tried looking on the CND website as I have seen info on there before but I am struggling to find it again xx

Thanks already looked at courses but that course is for people converting from acrylic to gel.xx

Give them a call, I'm pretty sure the conversion course is for qualified techs converting to CND, but I'm sure Sweet Squared can clarify for you as they have recently changed all their education.

Have pm'd you x

Latest posts

Back