CND in Brighton

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utilka

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone in brighton area working with brisa lite. Made my feet hurt from walking around town and asking. Nothing. Please help!

Hi can I ask you to complete your profile please as it would be helpful to other site members to see whether you are qualified or not. Thank you.

I filled in what I could😁. I am not a professional just an enthusiast, looking for a specific nail service in my area. And is proving to be a challenge. Please help.

Have a look on here CND Shellac & Vinylux and then contact them to see if they also offer Brisa Lite x

I have visited/contacted most of those that come up in my area. Unfortunately no brisa lite sculpting gel yet. One uses smooth gel, but am not sure how comparable it is strength wise to gelish foundation,which I used before I became allergic to it. Or maybe you can suggest other product.
I can't use acrylics as my nail bed swells and becomes VERY itchy, traditional uv gels damage the natural nails too much. Brisa light did tick all the right boxes. It can be soaked off, provides strength to flimsier nails and has a decent range of colours you can use on top of it. I can't find anything similar in other systems. ~.~

And thank You 😜🌹

If you're allergic to Gelish & Acrylic products you're probably allergic to their main ingredients - Acrylates.

You will find a type of acrylate in ALL nail enhancement products.

My advice is if you find a brand you still want to try, only have it applied to one finger to see if there's any reaction, however mild.

Has your face ever started to swell or eyes get puffy or is it confined to itchy fingers at the moment? If so, please do not take any more risks otherwise you face a trip to A&E.

Latest posts

Back