CND in Canada ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
hi guys does anyone know of any distributers in canada (preferably ontario ) that sells cnd ?? as i have emailed cnd in usa but they havent got back to me yet and i have also searched the net and cant find any ?? i am nearly outta solar products and super shiny
thanks guys x

Hi Dee,

Found this link via Creative US site:
Find a Store - CND

It's a store called Trade Secrets but had a look on their site it doesn't actually list CND under the nails section. There is a phone number so you could give them a try.

I have emailed Creative in US before and they replied the next day.

hth's

I understand that there is/was (not sure of status now) a place here in Montreal BUT they are now offering "Creative Masters" using Le Chat products :eek::rolleyes: & they're distributors.
OOPS I just googled their site and it no longer exists (I even searched these forums to find my old post, found the link, clicked it and zip-nada-zilch. guess they're gone)

Here's a list of Creative salons listed for Quebec, perhaps their techs could tell you where they took their course & where they obtain their products? (presumable same place as course)?
Salon Listing - CND

and for Ontario
Salon Listing - CND

hth's?

Trade Secrets has no CND so I have no idea why it says that on the site. Cosmoprof has CND but they are discontinuing it for some stupid reason:irked:

I think Salon Essentials may have it but I havent checked yet. Im going to get my fill today so I will ask my tech where she gets hers.

Montreal def has it but it a long way to go so we may be stuck ordering off the CND site.

HTH:hug:

Where in Montreal? (in terms of distributor?)

I cant remember the name at all:irked: but I was told at Cosmoprof that there was a distributer there.

Maybe shes wrong which makes me wrong...lol

if you find it in Montreal please let me know:hug:

You have a pretty good number of Eduaction Ambassadors there- I bet they know where the distributors are:

I would try calling the US Hotline directly if I were you- the charge might even be worth it ;)

(800)833-NAIL- The hotlines ladies are named Dee Dee, Kathy, and Candace, tell them I said HI ;)

You can buy CND solar and sticky right at Cosmoprof in St. Catharines. It is on Ontario Street. There is also a store in north Niagara Falls and Welland if you don't get what you need in St.Kitts. Just take a copy of your certificate to the store and your can get your pro card. They only sell to professionals, of course. Good luck:)

This place is having a class next month, so I would gather they know where to find the product: They are located in MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

INTERCOSMETICS
800-263-4333

Europe Cosmetiques, based in Montreal distributes CND :)

hi guys does anyone know of any distributers in canada (preferably ontario ) that sells cnd ?? as i have emailed cnd in usa but they havent got back to me yet and i have also searched the net and cant find any ?? i am nearly outta solar products and super shiny
thanks guys x

You can buy CND solar and sticky right at Cosmoprof in St. Catharines. It is on Ontario Street. There is also a store in north Niagara Falls and Welland if you don't get what you need in St.Kitts. Just take a copy of your certificate to the store and your can get your pro card. They only sell to professionals, of course. Good luck:)

Cosmoprof is discontinuing CND...

Cosmoprof is discontinuing CND...
I've just been in my store and they still have the full range. In fact they had a more extensive range of Brisa than they had a few months ago.
When I read your first post, I was hoping it was your area specifically. What a disappointment!:cry:
Well at least Dee can get some products there in the meantime as it will be very handy for her right in the same city.

ETA: Cosmoprof website still lists CND as a product line available in all stores. Do you know what the timeline is?

Last edited:
Not sure but im disappionted too:cry:

Cosmopro here in Calgary are still distributing with no signs of discontinuing!

Dee - my supplier here in Calgary (pro nail systems) specializes in CND and NSI and they will send all across Canada.

Latest posts

Back