CND L&P course models

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellowyellow

Reaction score
Hi, I am about to book the CND L&P course. For the model required do they have to be there all day, or can they come at a certain time.

Hi I'm just finishing the complete course in Leeds. Ours had to be there for the full day 10- 4. On some days they had to sit in the waiting area for up to a hr so maybe tell them to take a book x

It seems a lot to ask some to wait for the whole day. When you mean they had to wait for an hour did that mean they were with you for the rest of the day. I am finding it difficult to find someone that has the time to spend a whole day.

I've usually found it easier to ask them for the whole day. I use my mum or best friend or other nail geeky friends and have been ok so far finding models xxx

I also have trouble finding models, I have my CND conversion booked but I can't find a model for that day :-(

You can all have my mum as long as you pick her up from Wakefield :D

Why not put something on Facebook & ask everyone to ask everyone they know if someone would be interested in modelling. Then hopefully you can do a trade with them & promise them you'll do a pedicure or tan or something in return? As they won't be leaving your training with a full ten done nails Xx

Facebook is a good idea, would take up your offer but I am in Southampton.lol

Do you know if your model has to be over 16?

Give the academy a call and ask if they have a list for models. X :)

Ours were with us all day. They sat outside the classroom with a drink while we set up nail stations, had a quick chat and do any theory. All my models have loved it, a day of pampering and a day away from kiddies, I also treat them to lunch aswell :). A girl in my class has a model who was 14. It's only ok if they bring in a consent letter from their parent, but double check with your tutor x

Thanks ladies! Will give Facebook a try! :) I would love to take my mum, I work with her in my office job and I'm not to sure she would be able to take the full day off! Xxxx

Latest posts

Back