CND L&P training - Birmingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neekssg

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have recently completed the CND Shellac course and I wanted to go on to acrylic course to offer more treatments for my clients. I just want to know if any of you ladies from the Midlands area have done the training and if there was anywhere in Birmingham. I don't think Ellisons offer this course.

Thank you :) Xx

Hello everyone, I have recently completed the CND Shellac course and I wanted to go on to acrylic course to offer more treatments for my clients. I just want to know if any of you ladies from the Midlands area have done the training and if there was anywhere in Birmingham. I don't think Ellisons offer this course.

Check out:

https://my.sweetsquared.com/education/locations

for all locations, dates, etc for CND's Acrylic Liquid & Powder Courses.
Good luck!

Why not travel to Leeds, the S2 CND central! Do your training there? I'm from Notts, on a train it's to far. Or how about going to see Jeni Smith at Cambridge who is quite close for training. To be honest whoever you see, they are all lovely.x

Why not travel to Leeds, the S2 CND central! Do your training there? I'm from Notts, on a train it's to far. Or how about going to see Jeni Smith at Cambridge who is quite close for training. To be honest whoever you see, they are all lovely.x

Creative Academy Manchester would only be about 1.5hrs away (depending on where you are in Midlands).

Thanks for the help it looks like it will be my only option:)

Thank you for the help looks like I will be travelling quite a bit now ☺️ x

Latest posts

Back