CND Lamp Bulb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBeautyAngel

Reaction score
I've done a search but cant find anything relating to this but I'm sure I saw it somewhere.

Anywho, just checked my bulbs and noticed there's a bit of polish on one of them, not sure if this is the cause of that one bulb not working, can it be cleaned off or will it require a new bulb.

Thank you

About half way through your hours you should take out all your bulbs and flip them over.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek

Not half way on my bulbs yet still at 93!

There's just a bit of polish on the one bulb that's not lighting up, I'm sure I read that it can be wiped off but can't remember for the life of me what with.

The bulb isn't turning on? That has something to do with ur bulb or the lamp. Check and make sure that it is securely clicked into place. If so, then replace your bulb. If that still doesn't help... U need a new lamp.

I had this try swap one of the other bulbs to that socket and see if it is the socket I had to send my back to be fixed x

About half way through your hours you should take out all your bulbs and flip them over.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek

I didn't know that! How many hours do they have to start with? Mine shows 62 and I've noticed recently that my glaze n go doesn't seem to come out feeling quite right (can't really explain it!) so I'm wondering if this is why.

Well I feel bit daft! I hadn't clipped 2 of the bulbs in properly, luckily I've only done family and friends!

Silly me, thanks for the help though :)

Latest posts

Back