CND lamp getting hot inside

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drive By Beauty

Reaction score
Hi - just wondered if anyone can shed any light on why my lamp is getting hotter than usual inside - a few clients have mentioned it but I can't understand why??

Quite normal at this hot time of the year ....nothing what so ever to worry about x

Thanks did think it had something to do with the hot weather, just worrying as don't want clients to feel uncomfortable or that it's doing damage to them.

The same thing happened to me my lamp was under warrantee n I was able to get a new one from the cnd company.

The same thing happened to me my lamp was under warrantee n I was able to get a new one from the cnd company.

Was yours just getting hot. & nothing else? Mines felt unusually warm when I did my own nails last week but lamp only a few months old . What happens to warranty though do u get another year? My Cnd lamp is worrying me from threads I've read in here ! X

The lamp is comparable to a mini sunbed, sunbeds get unbearable in this weather it's fine :)

To answer your question Trudy trudylee..... To be honest I dont think it was affecting the nails. I was told that the nails lasted the two weeks it just felt hot. It was blowing hot air that kinda bothered my clients..... I still decided to call the cnd company to let me know why it was blowing hot air. Cnd said since under warrantee they'll send me a new one. Yes new! I was told to throw away my old lamp or keep it for pieces.

I kept the old n the new lol. I didn't have the guts to throw it away. I gave the old to a friend that needed one. The lamp is not blowing hot air anymore. Weird I know lol.

Oh n yes sorry if u get a new lamp from them Make sure u sign n send the warrantee card n ull have another year with ur new lamp. Good luck!

Yes i know idont know why it happens it's annoying! I hope this one doesn't give me any problems:|

Was yours just getting hot. & nothing else? Mines felt unusually warm when I did my own nails last week but lamp only a few months old . What happens to warranty though do u get another year? My Cnd lamp is worrying me from threads I've read in here ! X

The poster who sent her lamp back under warranty is in the USA. From what I've read, you won't get the same treatment here.

I have a lamp which isn't CND and it's also a lot hotter in the summer months. I don't think it's anything to worry about as it still works just fine.

Oh really? Yes I'm in the us. I guess if u get the card with the warrantee then it'll apply :(... Should be the same everywhere in the world same company. They shouldn't change the rules.

I'm glad I saw this thread as I was getting worried about my lamp.it isn't cnd but had a client mention that mine was hotter than normal and noticed the same when I did mine.My lamp is 3 months old and bulbs are a month old.so it seems normal when the weather is hotter.phew,thought it was gonna pack up on me!

Latest posts

Back