CND lamp has red light when power off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurza

Reaction score
Just noticed this evening that my CND Lamp has this light on it when the power has been off on it this evening. Does anyone else's do this? X ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394051935.973657.jpg

Mine does this too. I just switch it off at the plug. Still works fine 😀

Mine does this too. I just switch it off at the plug. Still works fine 😀

Thankyou, just panicked as I've never seen it before and thought please don't pack in on me lol x

See the 3 lights under the time counter has any one noticed if one goes off an on. I bought a second lamp last year as a back up and have only recently started to use it and noticed that when I switch on the lamp to cure the 3 lights come on and then the first light goes straight off. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Mine has the exact same thing! Ive just been waiting for it to break again x

See the 3 lights under the time counter has any one noticed if one goes off an on. I bought a second lamp last year as a back up and have only recently started to use it and noticed that when I switch on the lamp to cure the 3 lights come on and then the first light goes straight off. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I've never noticed that but will look for it xx

Mine has the exact same thing! Ive just been waiting for it to break again x

I literally only noticed today and I normally pick up on things like that straight away. Praying it isn't the lamp. Although I only got it in December and have another one in the airing cupboard still In is box x

Latest posts

Back