CND lamp help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vickyb1983

Reaction score
I've got a question which I'm hoping someone can help with. I have got a cnd lamp which I use for shellac and have noticed the other day that 1 of the 3 blue lights at the top of the lamp isn't on. They are usually all lit up I think? But my middle one isn't working...does anyone know why? The lamp isn't that old and it seems to be working fine.

Vicky::confused:

I would think its a fault with the little led bulb inside. I wouldn't of thought it would affect your lamp working correctly.
If you contact your CND distributor I'm sure they would help.

I think the OP was referring to a little LED light outside the lamp, on the top of it and not the bulbs inside.

Ring the distributor you purchased it from to be sure but as long as your bulbs are all working inside then I'd say your service won't be affected.

Karaxxx

How do you check how much life left in bulbs did get told at class but forgot .

Press & hold the reset button hun 😊

Press & hold the reset button hun ��

Well .... Not quite. :green:

Press the reset button and hold just until you see the number of hours appear and then let go right away. The number you saw is the number of useable hours left in the bulbs.

If you press and hold the reset button for too long you will reset the hours and then you will not know where you are!! Nightmare. :confused:

Well .... Not quite. :green:

Press the reset button and hold just until you see the number of hours appear and then let go right away. The number you saw is the number of useable hours left in the bulbs.

If you press and hold the reset button for too long you will reset the hours and then you will not know where you are!! Nightmare. :confused:

Apologies that i did not go into enough detail about letting go of the button.

Apologies that i did not go into enough detail about letting go of the button.

No need to apologise :hug: ... Its not always easy to remember to mention the things we take for granted but that others don't know.

Thankyou for your help :)

Latest posts

Back