CND lamp issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone had issues with the CND lamp? I have only had it around a month and a half and today mid client it stopped working. It was making a crackling sound at the lead connection and then just stopped completely... have contacted S2 so hopefully will get sorted.. anyone similar experience?

Yes I have had the same issue with mine. They replaced my first lamp as it was faulty from the start, now 6 months later my new lamp is playing up with the same problem. I'm having problems with the connection underneath I had no power and when I did get power I'd put the lamp back down and it would go off again! Arghhh!

Hmmm hopefully they will replace mine but I think it's pretty poor considering the price of them... I've had better luck with cheap and cheerful ones and from what I've been reading since it happened, it does seem a common problem!

CND and their lamps... Its a joke really. We had problems with the UV lamps and were so happy when they brought out the LED, but the problems with the LED lamps are much worse. It's ridiculous. Then they tell you you can't use any other lamp. Produce a lamp that works properly then. We have 4 UV and 2 LED and no one wants to use the LEDs due to the wire problems. Replacement wires only work for couple months then back to the same problem

Totally agree. Not good enough!

I'm on my 4th lamp and I absolutely hate Creative Nail Design now I think their marketing is better than their products and they have terrible customer service in Canada

I bought my LED CND lamp last year and it's been reliable so far. My trusty old (6 years now) UV from CND still going strong too. I dislike the way the wire underneath the LED can come out so easily but otherwise I'm happy over all. Not good to hear your lamp horror stories.

The lamp sucks!!! All of mine are wonky!

Latest posts

Back