CND Liquid & Power Basics......BOOKED

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mally123pink

Reaction score
YEAH!! I have booked it, I am so excited.
What should I expect??? :D

Can anyone help? I was told today by s2 that I don't need to take a model on the basics course but my confirmation e-mail says to take one. Which is right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help? I was told today by s2 that I don't need to take a model on the basics course but my confirmation e-mail says to take one. Which is right?

hi, i have done this course and you do need a model but i was told to only bring the model for the afternoon. you dont have time to do a whole set either just3/4 nails. best to call the tutor as im sure each is different but you most def need a model x

Hi

Are you coming to Leeds to do your training? if so a model is required.

x

Thanks haynails for your quick response. Yes jinx I am coming to Leeds. I am sure I will find someone willing

YEAH!! I have booked it, I am so excited.
What should I expect??? :D

hi, i really enjoyed this course when i did it. the majority of the day is talking tho but much needed to fully understand everything. you get to try creating the right bead with correct liquid to powder ratio and also have a go at applying tips, blending and the application of the acrylic. its a good course but there is little time for perfecting what you have been taught, youll need lots of practise at home after but well worth the money. have a fab time x:)

I'll look forward to seeing you then.

See ya soon

I am even more excited now x

Is anyone else doing l&p basics on 26th September at Leeds ? X

Last edited by a moderator:
Im doing mine but in manchester!!cant wait - anyone on the manchester one?? Best to call the trainer about model as I have been told to bring one but not untill 1 on the 4th day but all day on the 1st have a fab time anyway!x

Hi I'm doing the L+P basics at Leeds but on the 12th September (next week eeeeekk) I'm so excited. My letter said I need a model on the 3rd, 4th and 5th day? Anybody know what we need to wear?

Jords - you are doing the 5DFC so you do need a model on days 3/3/5 and just wear something smart/casual but comfortable, but we do ask no denim.:green:

I'll looking forward to seeing you soon.

Kelly x

CND Education Ambassador
Sweet Squared

Completed and passed my l&p..... Yeah !

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Kelly, I had such a great time yesterday and cannot believe how many new skills I now have. Hope you are feeling better too.

If anyone is thinking about CND courses, don't think about it anymore - just do it! It is out of this world x

Hi ladies, I'm new to S2 I'm thinking of doing a course which would you recommend? I'm qualified I just need to practice etc, I have a course booked in Feb next year for nail art & manicure pedicure. 

I would ring s2 and ask them. They are really helpful and would give you honest advice depending on experience and qualifications. They were great when I rang them x

Will do, thanks Mally 

Latest posts

Back