CND Marine/Earth Spa Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classynailz

Reaction score
I'd like to ask those who use these products which one is more popular, and what do you and clients prefer??

I'd also like to ask what you all charge? To me it looks like there is more to the Marine Spa Pedicure with more products so do you charge more for the Marine?

Any advice would be much appreciated. 😃

Hi there
I charge $25 (AUD) for Earth Spa Pedi but I have only just started.
My price will go up soon! X

Thanks for your reply.

I'm UK so it's £'s for me, lol.

I'd also like to know who prefers what, and for those who use both, do they charge more for Marine??

Hi I've just started using the marine pedicure range & my clients love them ;-)

I change £36 for the full pedicure but I have it on offer for £20 to get clients using the products ;-)

Hope this helps x

Can anyone else help with this pls??

I don't charge more for marine. Find they are equally popular :) I went with earth first because it was cold when I started lol and it's very warming. I charge £23 for a luxury pedi (soon to be £25 when I up them a bit) x

I would not have different service prices for these.
I prefer the Marine spa pedicure in the Summer as it is lovely and cooling.
I am considering getting the Earth one in Winter as it is warming, although I don't do as many pedicures in winter, just a few in the lead up to Christmas.

Really you Shuld as there are more parts to the marine collection ,
But I don't I charge the same :D

I do let my clients say if there is one they prefer as ultimately it is there pedicure

This said I do guide them,

Marine
Summer
Cooling
Invigeradting
The aha exfolient is Smoothing and extra gental and soft on ruff feet , Leaving them soft and pinker
It defenitly will go the extra mile!

While the salt glo works beautifully of the softer skin of the upper foot and ancle

It's all so fab for de-congestion lol
The foot masque dose wonders for swollen water retention feet to .

EARTH

This is my fav winter warming treatment
Calming
The smells are earthy / clay-ish ,rich and warming ,
It's strength is moisture !
If the client has dried out feet this is the treatment !
The warming foot polisher feels Devine as its going on you can really massage it in to exfoliate .

The masque smells so ? Earthy ? Lol
It's thick and smooth and leaves feet so supple.

You should charge the same for the marine spa pedi and earth spa pedi, as they are equally luxurious however which one you chose should be whichever one is most suited to your client or your clients preference.

As for pricing, you should charge about 50% more than your classic manicure.

Latest posts

Back