CND Masters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I am hoping to move quickly with training and to take at least one of the CND Masters in the next 6 months. Unfortunatley there are no EA's for CND in Alberta, the closest one being in Vancouver and I know my supplier is working with her to organise some education here in Alberta but it will be very spoardic.

I wass hoping that you current CND Masters, Grandmasters and EA's could give me some pointers as to what is included in the Masters. I looked on the CND website but it does not give a breakdown of the skills covered. I'd like to aim for Master Painter next, I assume this covers both Shellac and nail polish, but what skills specifically do I need to practice in order to be successful when the time comes to take the masters?

Thanks
Jackie

master painter covers custom colour, advanced nail designs and colour theory. you do not need to practice anything other than your shellac application as everything else will be new and shown to you.

for your L+P and gel masters your skill levels need to be competent as you cover advanced nail designs and colour xx

Awesome, so I should be able to take maswter painter pretty soon as my shellac application and removal is pretty good.

I have a long way to go for L&P yet by the sound of it!

Latest posts

Back