CND Must haves for starting up ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie80

Reaction score
Right then, Im am finally able to order with s2 now for my products and I want to know what I really really should get first??

I do L&P so I would like to know your opinions on the best files to get, oils, everything really that I would need to do a set of L&P on someone minus the powders as ive already got those.

Also does anyone know when the super shiny gloss will be back in stock??

Any help would be appreciated as I dont want to buy things that I dont need at the moment until I get a good client base, if you see what I mean :)

solar oil deffo !!! its amazing stuff
scrubfresh
assorted files , i cant think of any that arnt good from cnd , lol but the girlfriend buffer is fantastic
sticky base coat .. by far the best base coat i have ever used , super shiny .. same ...i am guttted i havnt got any at the mo lol
hope this helps

I agree super shiny is fab and the solar oil too. I'm only just starting to build my stock up but so far I havent found anything from CND that isnt fabulous

Always a good idea to buy an Abrasive sample pack....then you get 1 of each file, at a good price then you can see which ones you like before you order in bulk. HTH

Right then, Im am finally able to order with s2 now for my products and I want to know what I really really should get first??

I do L&P so I would like to know your opinions on the best files to get, oils, everything really that I would need to do a set of L&P on someone minus the powders as ive already got those.

Also does anyone know when the super shiny gloss will be back in stock??

Any help would be appreciated as I dont want to buy things that I dont need at the moment until I get a good client base, if you see what I mean :)

This is not a question really to be asking here on the site. :hug: It is a question you should be asking to one of the lovely education/sales girls at Sweet Squared. 08452106060 They are the ones able to tell you of the best special deals or kits that will, for the best value, give you the products that you need.

Things like files and buffers are personal decisions that you will make after sampling various ones to try (there are smple packs avaialble) . But the girls can tell you the favourites etc and you can make up your own mind then. It's no good me, for instance telling you what my favourite files are .. you may not agree .. and if you get 20 different people responding, you will get 20 different answers.

Take your questions to the professionals whose job it is to help you. You can even have a live chat on line. I also know, that everything is in stock .......... BIG DELIVERY JUST IN.x

Hi Geeg

I will give them a call, I did try earlier but couldnt get through went to answerphone.

x x

Take your questions to the professionals whose job it is to help you. You can even have a live chat on line. I also know, that everything is in stock .......... BIG DELIVERY JUST IN.x

Does this mean that they have delivery of the colours and effects as I have just looked online and the same ones are out of stock? I am checking everyday and Sweet squared cant confirm when they will be in.
I cant contain my excitment much longer about placing my order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean that they have delivery of the colours and effects as I have just looked online and the same ones are out of stock? I am checking everyday and Sweet squared cant confirm when they will be in.

The only people who can answer this is S2 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

There are 6 girls in education/sales ... if phones are going to answer then that is because they are incredibly busy .. there is a queing system so I suggest you hang on for a bit. Patience :hug:

As far as stock .. you have to check with them not me I just know they have had a huge delivery .. I have no more specifics and the geek site is not the place for these questions. Welcome - Sweet Squared is the site for these questions or a call to the office 08452106060.

Latest posts

Back