CND Nail Soak Off ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie80

Reaction score
Hi

I just wanted to know if anyone uses the CND Nail Soak Off Machine thing (sorry really cant think of the right words to call it - ha ha )

I had a leaflet through for it with my catalogue on the wkend and thought it looks really good and it also said it cuts some of the time taken to soak off nails? So I just wanted to know if its good and worth buying?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Hey there, not sure what you mean... are you asking about the EasySoak? That isn't a CND product, but it does kick serious butt. Do a quick search on EasySoak here :)

Yes thats it the Easy Soak - lol, I had a leaflet about it, but if it seriouls kicks butt then I will just have to have one.

Thanks for the reply x x

It's amazing! so quick, clean, easy and great value for money:green:

It's also brilliant for warm oil manicures so you get two uses from one gadget:)

I use it to it is fantastic works really well and is comfortable for the client :)
It has cut a lot of time off my removals.
As dellaznailz said it can be used for manicures to I use bit of Almond Milk in each finger then add a drop of warm water its is very economical to as you don't need to fill up a whole bowl.

Thanks for the replies everyone

Its sounds great so I will defo get one, I also like the idea of the manicures in it.

Latest posts

Back