CND Nourishing Remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will stay the same price only until the current stock is gone ... The new stock will be at a reduced price.

how many people are holding off buying or using aternative wraps until the price drop though!

Can you put the heated mitts on then switch off before you put hands in with remover?

Does anyone know anywhere you can get the wheat pads from that DON'T smell of lavender?

Thanks

Just used the new remover, had rockstars and reg shellac with konad and top coat. Fabulous removal,I love it!

I also used the new remover last night. I had Shellac glitter fade with 2 coats of top coat, easily removed in 5 minutes, no drying of the nail plate and smells great! Def worth the extra pennies!

I love the new remover too, I didn't like dsolve very much so was using opi remove, but this is so good, much quicker removal!

Just on the subject of heat, I have my minx lamp set up on my nail desk now and have it on over the clients hands whilst soaking off. They love it because their hands are freezing when they first come in and it helps speed up removal for me too and I can control the lrvelof heat. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I don't know what magic formulation they've used but I like it.

I'd pretty much given up on Gelish as I was really struggling to get it to remove- tried buffing/not buffing acetone/Harmony Remove/D:Solve, heat/no heat, different type of cotton wool/wraps and with all was having to really scrape/buff off remnants. Decided to give it one last try last week. Today buffed and used Nourishing Remover everything else the exact same as I've tried before- small bits of cotton, hairdressing foils, heated towel, 12 minutes and it peeled off like a dream with a gentle nudge from an orange stick.

So chuffed. Have been trying to gently nudge customers towards Shellac when choosing colours but now can let them choose either Shellac or Gelish with no worries about removal.:green:

Latest posts

Back