CND or Crystal Nails acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkledb40

Reaction score
Which should I go for cnd or crystal for acrylic? Crystal seem to have so many different sorts and cnd just 2 not sure what the difference is between retention and radical/perfect could someone let me know cos am confused

I'm wondering this too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I chose Crystal. .. brilliant stuff :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

For someone new to CND L+P I'd recommend getting yourself a retention+ trial kit.

Retention+ Trial Pack

I love how easy CND is to file- after trying others I always went back to CND.

Retention+ is CND's most popular l&p system, Radical is for people who are tougher on their nails however in 8 years of using Retention+ I've yet to come across any client who this isn't strong enough for. It's lovely to apply, easy to file or remove and very tough.

CND retention+. It's really easy to work with and brilliant to learn from. They have a really good little starter kit so you can give it a go. Not to mention that is an excellent, excellent product. See if Chrystal Nails has a trial pack so you can compare. But I still recommend Retention+

Have you tried NSI? I havnt tried crystal nails but I have done the CND course, and I personally did not like it, but I find NSI to be fantastic :) definatly worth looking into.

Latest posts

Back