CND or NSI - who to choose for nail extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaaarrr

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently doing the Naturally Course with CND The Fingertips Centre which I am really enjoying, but I do want to learn nail extensions also. I would love to to the Brisa and Liquid and Powder course with The Fingertips Centre but it is quite expensive and I would need to take even more days off work to be able to attend. I have now found a course with NSI which can do a course at night time after work and is a lot cheaper so I was thinking about this but is this the right thing to do?

I can do a conversion course with the Fingertips Centre to enable me to use the Brisa and Liquid and powder they use and it would be cheaper doing it this was but is it a good idea doing it like this? I know the course with NSI says Acrylic - is this different from Liquid and Powder or is this just another name for Acrylic?

I am totally new to the nail business and would love any tips you can spare! Please help!

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm currently doing the Naturally Course with CND The Fingertips Centre which I am really enjoying, but I do want to learn nail extensions also. I would love to to the Brisa and Liquid and Powder course with The Fingertips Centre but it is quite expensive and I would need to take even more days off work to be able to attend. I have now found a course with NSI which can do a course at night time after work and is a lot cheaper so I was thinking about this but is this the right thing to do?

I can do a conversion course with the Fingertips Centre to enable me to use the Brisa and Liquid and powder they use and it would be cheaper doing it this was but is it a good idea doing it like this? I know the course with NSI says Acrylic - is this different from Liquid and Powder or is this just another name for Acrylic?

I am totally new to the nail business and would love any tips you can spare! Please help!

Thanks!

There are more hidden costs when going a roundabout route to get to the same end.

If you want to use CND ... And that would be the best choice both in product and education ... Then stick with them, invest in yourself and your future wisely and get the best value for your money.

Yes you can take a cheaper course with cheaper products but where does that get you when you then have to do a conversion class and buy more products while the other sits unused?

I understand the convenience to you of a night class perhaps, but you won't get near the same attention nor quality of education. Where is the fire? Lol. What's your rush? Discuss it with the Centre and see what they can offer you? They are always most accommodating and you know already that you are getting a great course with great back up and a total focus on YOU and your future success. You don't get service like that everywhere.

There are hundreds of posts right here on SG where people have done what you are thinking about and 9 times out of ten their post ends with ... "I wish I'd just done everything with CND from the start; it would have saved me allot of money and disappointment."

I think geek has said it best !

Beauty at your finger tips!

They both really good courses, the cnd course may be more expensive BUT you get a really good kit,every thing you will need to start off with. if you went with nsi then paid for the conversion course you would still have to buy everything, so you would not really be saving. Only you can make that choice, but they are both really good so you wont go far wrong what ever you deciede. liquid and powder is commonly refered to as acrylic nails ,but gel is also acrylic, so i am quite surprised nsi have worded the course acrylic nails, and not liquid and powder.

I started with NSI then done a conversion course with CND (just in gel) i wished i had gone with CND from the start, amazing products, great customer service & training.

Latest posts

Back