CND or NSI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaaarrr

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm currently trained by CND at the fingertips centre on the naturally course which I loved. I was planning on doing the complete course but it clashed with me going in holiday so I wasn't able to do it. I have been planning on going back to the centre to do my liquid and powder course but I was looking around last night and I know that NSI do the course also. I posted a while ago if it was better to do a cheaper course and convert to CND but after having my own nails done (which I absolutely love) with NSI products I can't fault them. They last for ages, really strong and beautiful! The NSI course is almost half the price of the CND one and after having NSI nails I thought it would be a smart move but I'm wary because I KNOW CND is a good brand. I don't want to spend money on a course then regret it! What are your views? Any info would be good as I'm very new!! Thanks :)

Not having used NSI I can't comment on it. However, CND for me is at the top :)
Creamy consistency, beautifully formed with ease, no lifting. I can make them super thin to the point where people have no idea my clients are even wearing L&P and they are durable and strong. The proof is in my returning clients, no chips, no breaks, no lifts which means no need to fix = time saving. I can infill/rebalance in 45 minutes and my clients are raving about it.

B.V.

I've been using cnd for 18 years, great product all around. I tried the expensive Tammy Taylor and it didn't last as long as cnd. I'm cnd all the way. Never used nsi. If you are used to using cnd...... don't fix what's not broken. ..lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using SalonGeek mobile app

I trained in CND originally, but converted to NSI as I prefer to work with it. I can't fault their products at all ad their customer service is on a par with CND.

Only downside is I don't like their polish pro, so trained with Harmony and use Gelish as my gel polish to work either alongside the NSI product or independently.

Go with what suits you as a nail tech rather than what everyone else thinks. It was a huge decision for me and I was nervous but I've never looked back.

xx

Lisaaarrr,
our CND education programme has just been updated here in the UK.
There is now 6 day l&p biginners course available that you might be interested in.
Give the girls at The Centre a call, i'm sure they will be more than happy to help and advise you.

Best of luck :)

Latest posts

Back