CND order?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie79

Reaction score
Hey Ladies.

Am worried regarding my order with Beverly Beaute. After stupidly placing an order with them for 12 colours I am concerned about the products and delivery time. Anyone had any experience? Tia xx

BB are not an authorised CND supplier in the UK, only Sweet Squared and Ellison are. If you use the search option on here you will find plenty of useful information about BB

I've used them a few times and never had any issues, I know they aren't an official UK distributer but when youre on a budget they are handy as you don't pay VAT with them X

I've used them a few times and never had any issues, I know they aren't an official UK distributer but when youre on a budget they are handy as you don't pay VAT with them X

Really?&!

Well you have just been lucky then ! . Customs will randomly stop and inspect any parcel coming into the UK from outside of the EU if they suspect it has not been declared properly . If they for example had stopped one of your orders you would have been sent a bill for import duty on TOP of VAT as well as possibly a handling charge and they would not release your parcel until this has been paid for which would end up costing you more than if you had bought from official channels

I would not advise anyone buying like this . Say for example you had ordered something wrong and wanted to sent it back ? Its going to cost you more in the long run so really I would say buy from your UK supplier where you not only assured of getting the real deal but also the support and back up that come with it

xx

I just think this is a bad work ethic

Well you have just been lucky then ! . Customs will randomly stop and inspect any parcel coming into the UK from outside of the EU if they suspect it has not been declared properly . If they for example had stopped one of your orders you would have been sent a bill for import duty on TOP of VAT as well as possibly a handling charge and they would not release your parcel until this has been paid for which would end up costing you more than if you had bought from official channels

I would not advise anyone buying like this . Say for example you had ordered something wrong and wanted to sent it back ? Its going to cost you more in the long run so really I would say buy from your UK supplier where you not only assured of getting the real deal but also the support and back up that come with it

xx
Just starting out so will definitely bare that in mind from now on. Thanks

Latest posts

Back