cnd pedicure products/almond spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sian1979

Reaction score
hi all..... i use cnd products for all my manicure and pedicure clients.

I am in need of some more pedicure products...i currently have the marine spa pedicure...i have nearly run out now but i wanted to try something different. i would love to stock all the ranges but for the number of days i work its not very cost effective for me to...... i was wondering if you could use the almond spa range for pedicures as well as manicures.

i expect the exfoliant is not as rough as what the sea scrub is but i just wondered if anyone has tried it and was it effective.

I haven't used the manicure products for pedicures except the almond milk bath when i run out of the marine soak.

I spoke to Sweet Squared earlier and they are bringing out a new marine range and re branding the raw earth soo i can't wait:), maybe phone them and see what they suggest or try the raw earth products this time.:hug:

I haven't used the manicure products for pedicures except the almond milk bath when i run out of the marine soak.

I spoke to Sweet Squared earlier and they are bringing out a new marine range and re branding the raw earth soo i can't wait:), maybe phone them and see what they suggest or try the raw earth products this time.:hug:

thanks for the reply. i also saw they were rebranding it all....and i know they are changing the packaging for the raw earth and putting it in tubs. i am sure i have read somewhere on here about the almond spa being used for pediures which is why i posted i was just interested if anyone had tried it and what they thought of it. if not i may just buy the sampler pack and the raw earth......i love the smell of almonds!!

thanks for the reply. i also saw they were rebranding it all....and i know they are changing the packaging for the raw earth and putting it in tubs. i am sure i have read somewhere on here about the almond spa being used for pediures which is why i posted i was just interested if anyone had tried it and what they thought of it. if not i may just buy the sampler pack and the raw earth......i love the smell of almonds!!

Me too! always gives me a craving for something sweet! i can't see any harm in using it for pedicures, won't be as thourough (sp) if you know what i mean but your client may not notice the difference, just until you get the pedi stuff in. I think the illuminous mask would be nice on the feet!

What's the raw earth like?

hi all..... i use cnd products for all my manicure and pedicure clients.

I am in need of some more pedicure products...i currently have the marine spa pedicure...i have nearly run out now but i wanted to try something different. i would love to stock all the ranges but for the number of days i work its not very cost effective for me to...... i was wondering if you could use the almond spa range for pedicures as well as manicures.

i expect the exfoliant is not as rough as what the sea scrub is but i just wondered if anyone has tried it and was it effective.
The almond scrub is very fine in texture,however the end result is amazing on dry skin,as you already know,so i would see why not.I just love raw earth,as some people do not liken to spaermint and eucalyptus,and you can tailor to each individual.

Why do you want to change Sian,get bored easily...lol:lol:

I would say give it a shot,i think an almond pedicure sounds great.You could use the almond creme on the feet and wrap them in booties to penetrate the product revealing fresh silky footsies....ooh makes me want to try it on me now:green:

lol gabbi...yeah its more me who gets bored easily than the clients haha.....but i like to see their responses to different products ..... there is absolutelt NOTHING wrong with the marinespa. i just like the idea of the almondspa for the feet as well as hands....i can still use my sea serum and rasp for any though hard skin that needs removing as an extra to make it more tailored for the feet.
i think i have just made up my own mind....i feel some online shopping coming on, lol!! i think i will just order the kit thats on offer at the mo and try it out and if it is sucessful then order the bigger sizes. i also think that for my ickle business i think it will be good to be able to use one kit for 2 services.

i do really like the raw earth pedi stuff as well...i had a few samples..... i find it nice to use on men....as i think it can come across more masculine. i also think it nice to use in the winter because of the warming heat mask.

Last edited:
I have used the cnd solar range (the original 'almond' based range before alomond manicure came along) as my standard manicure and pedicure treatment for over a year now.

I can't see any reason not to - I got treatment plan details from the cnd.com website which listed a solar manicure but also a solar pedicure so that appealed to me as it simplified my product range.

It gives a lovely nourishing pedicure and the feet look beautifully soft and hydrated at the end but I would say the scrub conditions the skin rather than aiding in hard skin removal.

I do love it and am just about to run out so am looking at ordering the new almond range for manicure but for one reason I am considering something new for my pedicures....

The reason is - the almond smell is lovely but so not good at masking strong foot odours I seem to be encountering more often lately!!! (summer weather maybe?). Never noticed it before but have really felt the need for a powerful neutralising scent recently, my hands have been smelling a not too nice niff of alomndy feet after pedis - not too nice!

Not sure what to go for yet - I didn't find much call for spa mani and pedis when they were on my treatment list so I took them off and simplified the choice - I include a scrub as standard but no mask.

Latest posts

Back