CND polishes that are matches to Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yadagi

Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to ask all you lovelies if you can recommend some of the polish colours to match the Shellac colours like Fedora and Wildfire , Hollywood etc that I can use on clients toes to match their hand colours please ?
thank you

If you register with the CND website I believe you will find a list showing you what CND Colours and Effects match the Shellac Colours.

That is true visit www.cnd.com its take a second to register and then youll be able to see lots of info on Shellac plus the list of colour and effects that match the Shellac polishes and theres some fab Shellac layering ideas on there too! Xx

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Thank you ladies,

I found it this morning after a bit of looking around.

I will get ordering. Does anyone else use their polish's to match their Shellac?

:)

Just had a good look, but can see no match for Gotcha!

Does anyone know if there is another polish that is close please ?

Gotcha can apparently be matched by using Raspberry Plunge + Lavender Pearl + Marshmallow Rose (courtesy of CND "If you love this..............You'll also love this!") hth

Can't seem to find the list, can someone point me in the right direction please.
Diane x

PS, sorry for all the questions , does anyone have a pic of Cocoa
on nails please , can't decide whether to buy it, Is it a creme colour ?

Join thee Shellac Lovers group there is some fab pics on there and different colour layering :) x

the one you are looking at is for the old Creative Nail Design Enamels -v- the new Colour and Effects enamels, which were brought in a couple of years ago. If you register with CND.com and check out their site you will find a sheet which shows the Shellac colurs and which Colour and Effect Enamels, need layering to make the shellac colours.

Thanks for getting back to me ReviveBeauty.

I have already registered with CND.com and the only page I can see is the one I posted a link to .

Would you mind sending me a pm with a link to the one you have seen.

Thank you

why dont you do there toes with shellac aswell??? It lasts even longer.Or is this the reason you are wanting to use normal polish , so they come back quicker?

Hi Yadagi

Have PM'd a link to you. Am sure it will answer your question.

Diane

Latest posts

Back