CND posters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows where I can find pictures of the CND posters? Just I have ahem misplaced my old catalouge and cant find them on the CND website :irked: lol

Thanks xx

You could phone Sweet Squared and ask if they are doing a Marketing Pack, I had one ages ago, and it has loads of fab stuff for the salon!
xxx

You could phone Sweet Squared and ask if they are doing a Marketing Pack, I had one ages ago, and it has loads of fab stuff for the salon!
xxx
well i phoned today...enquiring about this....but they had none in stock...:cry:

Hopefully they will,and i understand that its still early days....i then rang Milton Keynes and they have some posters for the spa manicure and pedicure treatments....as for other material they had a leaflet when it was "hyperion"....hmmmm.swear word i know...LOL,but they do have some material available...:)

well i phoned today...enquiring about this....but they had none in stock...:cry:

Hopefully they will,and i understand that its still early days....i then rang Milton Keynes and they have some posters for the spa manicure and pedicure treatments....as for other material they had a leaflet when it was "hyperion"....hmmmm.swear word i know...LOL,but they do have some material available...:)
As I said I had my marketing pack ages ago, back last year maybe, its worth trying though.

As Gabi says its still early days, so give Sweet Squared time and everything will be sorted and much much better !!!! xxxxxxx

Sarah I am sure Lorraine & Shelley in Glasgow will still have posters in stock ....give them a ring on 0141 774 5008/5999 and find out which ones they have. HTH

thanks for the replys ladies, looks like I'll just have to wait a bit, ock well lol
Izzi I have a poster from them already they sent the wrong one oops! but I cant find my book to see which ones I can order just wordered if there were any on the internet to look at xx

thanks for the replys ladies, looks like I'll just have to wait a bit, ock well lol
Izzi I have a poster from them already they sent the wrong one oops! but I cant find my book to see which ones I can order just wordered if there were any on the internet to look at xx
Sarah, please give me a call. The posters that were sent to you, im sure was a while back. still have posters in stock. New images on the way. 0141 774 5999
Shelly W

Latest posts

Back