CND Remover Wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crooksie

Reaction score
Hey guys anyone know where the wraps have gone from s2? Have they been discontinued ?

Yes they've been discontinued so we have to use foil wraps. A new system should soon be available from S2 - ProTipClicks. I miss the old wraps!

I have the clips but gutted these have been discontinued. Each to there own I prefer the old way x

I just wish they wouldn't discontinue until replacements are in place :(

Sent from The Bat Phone

I have the clips but gutted these have been discontinued. Each to there own I prefer the old way x

I still have a good stock of wraps and hadn't realised they had discontinued them. I haven't tried clips yet, why do you prefer the wraps?

I cant stand the wraps and neither can clients!! I have a bag and a half of them that they just wont let me use on them!!

Seriously!? I hate foil wraps. The remover wraps are fab. I hate it when they do things like this.

I think i read somewhere that new wraps will be launched at Olympia this year.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410119871.332395.jpg

These are the new removal wraps.

I hate the way no notice is given when something gets discontinued ... Applies to all suppliers!

Thanks guys feel a bit let down by s2 that they haven't had replacement available all my clients prefer wraps we where always stressed upon that it isn't a cnd service without the use of wraps... Hmm if id have known if have bought more in as I'm mobile they travel better than foils blah! Oh well I hope a replacement is in stock soon

Our clients are the same, they loved the wraps and we banged on about the wraps making a difference and being the correct cnd way 😔

I thought the 'CND way' referred to wrapping nails (foil or old style wraps) as opposed to soaking. Nothing to do with which wraps are used.
Personally I prefer foil wraps, I use magi wraps and have done for ages. I find them much quicker to apply than the old style wraps and look forward to trying the new replacement ones.
Stop panicking and worrying until you've tried them, when have CND let us down from changing this before? there is always a good reason behind these changes...

I really did love the remover wraps, super easy to apply, stayed in place, fitted tightly and looked so much more professional than anything else out there and I was genuinely gutted when I heard they where changing to foils.. But these look great, branded and professional looking. And the metal of the foil does have the benefit of keeping in heat much better than the fabric type.. And as far as I'm aware the 250 pack of foils is £10 cheaper than the 250 pack of wraps... So I think I can adjust and be happy with that :)
X

I like the look of the new wraps and as you say they are cheaper. Will look forward to trying them - prefer the look of them to the plastic clip things.

Latest posts

Back