CND remover wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SapphireBeaux

Reaction score
I feel a bit gutted! I thought CND were getting rid of wraps altogether which was why we spent out a ridiculous fortune on pegs! Now I see new remover wraps (foil ones) :-/ sigh!!!

They did always say they were replacing them with different wraps x

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

I must have got it wrong then as I thought the pegs were the replacement! 😡

Which are better wraps foils or other ones? I'm due to put an order in ready for course :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

At first I didn't use foil because as cnd said the wraps were more on target. Not on the skin. But after seeing cnd use foil I decided not to buy the cnd foil n cut my own. I love the foil wraps now. Somehow the shellac comes off faster!

I used the CND foil wraps for the first time yesterday and loved them. The cotton pad is larger than in other foil wraps I've tried and because it's attached to the foil placement is easier than homemade wraps. However, having said that, making your own would work just as well but I do like the branding on the new ones.

I've been using Magis wraps for more than a year and can not complain as their are good, easy to use and remove Shellac very well.

The new CND wraps seem to be the same as Magis wraps just cost more.

I've been using Magis wraps for more than a year and can not complain as their are good, easy to use and remove Shellac very well.

The new CND wraps seem to be the same as Magis wraps just cost more.

Is the cotton square in the magi wrap bigger than it used to be as it used to be tiny and really flat? Or am I thinking of another wrap?

I haven't used the CND wraps but I could never get on with the Magis ones. The pad thing was more of a sponge and the acetone/remover would just squeeze out when I applied it.

I much preferred the original CND removal wraps but when they stop I bought some cheap versions of pro tip clips from eBay and they're outstanding and soooo easy to use!

Magis wraps have a very good size cotton square which is much bigger than a regular size thumb nail and not too thick either to waste the aceton.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420746246.825800.jpg

Thanks for that pic. They're not the ones I tried before so will definitely give them a go.

Latest posts

Back