CND Scrubfresh, d-Sperse, etc.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashadilly

Reaction score
Hey

I work with Bellissima & Gelish at the moment and recently saw that I can use CND d-sperse to remove inhibition layer and d-solve to remove etc.

So what I want to know is exactly what I will need to order...

What do you use as a cleanser? Scrubfresh or d-sperse

Removing inhibition layer - d-sperse?

Removing enhancements - d-solve? d-colour? nourishing remover?

Also, I currently use cotton face pads cut into square to soak my remover in before wrapping in foil - what do you find works better for you?

& do you prefer to wrap in foil or soak fingers in dishes of remover?

Sorry for soo many questions but just thought i'd get it all done in one! :eek:

Thanks in advance x

As a cleanser and dehydrator, scrub fresh

Removing inhibition layer, dsperse

Removing enhancements, nourishing remover (you can also use dsolve but this is more drying as it is a traditional acetone)

I used the magis wraps and only ever wrap to soak off x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Scrubfresh is a cleanser and dehydrator but no longer leaves pathogen fighters on the nail plate anymore as the Parabens were removed from the product a couple of years ago.

Scrubfresh contains Acetone and Isopropyl Alcohol. Acetone is in DSolve and Isopropyl Alcohol is in DSperse, so it has left me wondering why I have just spent a fortune on almost a litre bottle of Scrubfresh, after believing that it left Pathogen fighters on the nail plate, when it no longer does this.

As a cleanser and dehydrator, scrub fresh

I used the magis wraps and only ever wrap to soak off x

At the moment I use a cleanser that also removes the inhibition layer. Is it necessary to buy both scrub fresh & d-sperse?

& would you say magis wraps are worth me buying up also?

I'm wanting to make sure I get the stock I know works! Instead of spending on a fortune on things I don't need.

Thanks again!

Scrubfresh is a cleanser and dehydrator but no longer leaves pathogen fighters on the nail plate anymore as the Parabens were removed from the product a couple of years

Wow 😱 I never knew that!

Scrubfresh is a cleanser and dehydrator but no longer leaves pathogen fighters on the nail plate anymore as the Parabens were removed from the product a couple of years ago.

Scrubfresh contains Acetone and Isopropyl Alcohol. Acetone is in DSolve and Isopropyl Alcohol is in DSperse, so it has left me wondering why I have just spent a fortune on almost a litre bottle of Scrubfresh, after believing that it left Pathogen fighters on the nail plate, when it no longer does this.

Really? I had no idea of this either. When did the formulation change? Has there been any announcement of this?

At the moment I use a cleanser that also removes the inhibition layer. Is it necessary to buy both scrub fresh & d-sperse?

& would you say magis wraps are worth me buying up also?

I'm wanting to make sure I get the stock I know works! Instead of spending on a fortune on things I don't need.

Thanks again!

What do you mean when you say cleanser? I mean to cleanse the nail plate prior to the application of nail coatings.

Dsperse is, to my knowledge, 99% isopropyl alcohol, used to remove inhibition layer only. It lasts ages I must say.

Magis are just so much easier. Pick up and go sort of thing. If you are halt making your own then make your own but I do find them so easy to use and well worth a few extra pennies x

What do you mean when you say cleanser? I mean to cleanse the nail plate prior to the application of nail coatings.

Dsperse is, to my knowledge, 99% isopropyl alcohol, used to remove inhibition layer only. It lasts ages I must say.

Magis are just so much easier. Pick up and go sort of thing. If you are halt making your own then make your own but I do find them so easy to use and well worth a few extra pennies x

Yeah, prior to application!

Fab, I did see magis on Ellisons and was tempted ;)

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/230549-cnd-scrubfresh-pathogen-fighters.html

I don't remember there being any announcement. I have always read on here how it leaves the Pathogen fighters on the nail plate and nobody has ever been corrected and the new information put over. I have not received any email from CND or SweetSquared about this either.

I always thought it was so expensive because of the unique formula.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/230549-cnd-scrubfresh-pathogen-fighters.html

I don't remember there being any announcement. I have always read on here how it leaves the Pathogen fighters on the nail plate and nobody has ever been corrected and the new information put over. I have not received any email from CND or SweetSquared about this either.

I always thought it was so expensive because of the unique formula.

Check the msds? Also ask s2 x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376952626.026166.jpg

What does butyl acetate do? Does anyone know? x

Thank you. But what does it actually do?

It dissolves other substances. Acetone is also a solvent. That's why it removes polish.

It dissolves other substances. Acetone is also a solvent. That's why it removes polish.

So from a nail perspective it helps to dissolve nail coatings is that right? x

I think we need a proper informed reply from s2 coz we all se to be buying it coz we think its leaving pathogen fighters on the nail plate so if those pathogen fighters are no longer in the formula (for whatever reason) we need to know. The formula now has the same ingredients as one of my file and nail sprays which costs a fraction of the price of scrubfresh!

It comes up regularly on threads and people still say that it leaves pathogen fighters. Yet noone from CND/S2 has corrected anyone until now?

I think we need a proper informed reply from s2 coz we all se to be buying it coz we think its leaving pathogen fighters on the nail plate so if those pathogen fighters are no longer in the formula (for whatever reason) we need to know. The formula now has the same ingredients as one of my file and nail sprays which costs a fraction of the price of scrubfresh!

I think you'll find this is a proper and informed reply from one of CNDs top Educators. I'm not sure why this debate isn't being carried out on this thread as that is what it is about.....http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/230549-cnd-scrubfresh-pathogen-fighters.html
Rather than hijacking this one that a lot of people may miss.

Latest posts

Back