CND Shellac Bananaclips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3lani3

Reaction score
has anyone tried the color bananaclips I recently got this as I have honey darlin my honey darlin took three coats to cover this I thought should take two but it wasn't quite opaque in two (thin as they say) so had to do a thin third coat! so what does everyone else think ?

has anyone tried the color bananaclips I recently got this as I have honey darlin my honey darlin took three coats to cover this I thought should take two but it wasn't quite opaque in two (thin as they say) so had to do a thin third coat! so what does everyone else think ?
Took me three coats nightmare

Yes, 3 coats looks best.
If there are marks or discolouration on the nails to cover, you could do your first layer with a pale opaque colour to help.

I love this color. It is thin and moves like a dream- but is a 3 coater. Not big deal to me though because it is so thin and easy to work with unlike naked naivety or romantic.

Bicycle yellow takes two coats. I prefer it.

I have every colour thats been released, but have never used the yellows except on pops.

Banana clips may be applied slightly thicker to allow opaque coverage in two coats.

Vinylux Banana clips is surprising popular on toes!

Latest posts

Back