CND Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penn2Penn

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I'm going on a CND Shellac conversion course soon & have bought the start up kit, which contains 4 shades - French Polish, wildfire & fedora. I need to buy more to be able to offer more choice to my clients, but can anyone give me some recommendations please as I can't afford all the polishes, but would like to buy about 10 to help me start off.

Thanks

If you look on cnd.com there are layer sheets so you can later different colours to make new ones. Maybe these could be your starting colours so you can later them and have more colours to offer?

Layer*** sorry x

Have a look at Liverpool lashes on YouTube, she did a fab video where she goes through the main colour groups and shows colour pops so you can see which ones you like x

Another one for Liverpool Lashes on Youtube. She explains the colours in different groupings and then you can pick your favourite for then - just have a pen and paper ready!
But a few of my favourite and that have been really popular with clients are:

Hotski to tchotchke - shimmery green/blue

Azure Wish - pastel cream blue

Cake pop - bright pastel pink

Hot pop pink - bright Barbie pink

Grapefruit sparkle - shimmery slightly pink (great for layering)

I would definitely suggest purchasing a few colours and make sure some of them are good for layering .eg. Negligee, moons & roses, VIP status. Then that can 'up' the amount of colours you can provide.

Hope this helps! X

Also look at the additives as they are a great way to add to your colour collections as you can create lots of different colours & shades with them. For me my most popular shellac colours are
masquerade,
tropix,
cocoa & strawberry smoothie tend to be the most popular with my older clients,
Hot pop pink
Tango passion
Grape gum

You can also look at mica powders (there's a massive thread on here about them already which you can search) but the colourshack have lots of colours which are fab alongside or instead of additives xxxx

Thanks everyone for all your help, can't wait to start using it x

Latest posts

Back