CND Shellac on Amazon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat239

Reaction score
Hi there is people selling cnd shellac on amazon surely this can’t be really can it?
I buy mine from elision.

Hi there is people selling cnd shellac on amazon surely this can’t be really can it?
I buy mine from elision.

As you probably already know, Sweet Squared are the authorised distributors for CND Shellac in the UK, with Ellisons being their sub distributors.

Unfortunately, there will always be unauthorised sources for professional brands, but no way of knowing if the products you have seen are genuine or not.

As you probably already know, Sweet Squared are the authorised distributors for CND Shellac in the UK, with Ellisons being their sub distributors.

Unfortunately, there will always be unauthorised sources for professional brands, but no way of knowing if the products you have seen are genuine or not.
Will they be really off elisions?

hi would someone have a look at this page on eBay and tell me if you think this lamp is fake or genuine at £125 free postage. On elision they are £195 + vat.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CND-Shellac-Brisa-LED-Lamp-3C-Technology-220V/122354582390?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

No need to look at the link, as the same advice applies.

Cheaper or not, there’s no way of knowing if it’s genuine.

Perhaps you can add the lamp to your existing Ellisons order though?

ETA:
Coincidentally, you only have to look at the amount of negative feedbacks and comments this seller has, to know that they’re trouble with a capital “T”.

Last edited:
I wouldn't personally buy anything professional off eBay or amazon. You just don't know what your getting. Go to the manufacturers and authorised distributors x

Latest posts

Back