CND Shellac out of stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orchid11

Reaction score
I haven't ordered for a while but couldn't find rubble, hot pop pink, wildfire, large remover (only had small) large base coat (again only small size) and butterfly queen.
Whats going on?

That is worrying, there are a few things in there that I need shortly, and Wildfire is a huge favourite. Try giving them a ring.

Try Ellisons for anything S2 hasn't got.

I think some of the big containers of remover got discontinued last year. Postage rules or something.

I haven't ordered for a while but couldn't find rubble, hot pop pink, wildfire, large remover (only had small) large base coat (again only small size) and butterfly queen.
Whats going on?

I'm not sure about the Shellac colours, but I do know the delivery regulations concerning the amounts of liquids such as dSperse, Nourishing Remover and ScrubFresh were reduced a few months ago.

I find the search funtion a bit squiffy on S2, yesterday I couldnt find mini solar oils or speed spray by searching, i had to go through the itsms one by one.

If you cant find them at all I'd try doing that hun. Xx

Yes I'd gone through the pages of colours rather than use search bar. Thought i was going mad! I forgot about ellisons so i'll try there.
Thanks for replies x

Sweet Squared have all the colours back in stock. Few was a bit worried there. Especially Wildfire and Butterfly Queen.

Latest posts

Back