CND Shellac picture for websites-can I use it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Not sure if this should be in biz or nails or both- mods feel free to move!

Doing a website for the new year and am going to be trained in and offering shellac and brisa gel. I've seen lots of people use the CND shellac logo's etc on their websites but does anyone know if it's ok for me to use this? Copyright wise etc!?
And if so how to I get it?

Not sure if this should be in biz or nails or both- mods feel free to move!

Doing a website for the new year and am going to be trained in and offering shellac and brisa gel. I've seen lots of people use the CND shellac logo's etc on their websites but does anyone know if it's ok for me to use this? Copyright wise etc!?
And if so how to I get it?

Very good question. In the UK and Ireland Sweet Squared will provide you with what you need.

Once you have completed each class you can have access to the official logos/images for the service you have become qualified in.
The images you will be provided with are the proper digital resolution to look good on your website or for you to pass on to your printer for treatment brochures/business cards etc.

When you take your class ask your CND Education Ambassador for the email address you should email the image request to and you should have it within days.

I emailed sweet squared direct and they were brilliant ....they emailed me all relevant images to use on my website within a couple of hours of my request ...you will need to write an acknowledge to state that the images have been provided courtesy of CND but they should send you an information sheet with all the do's and dont's etc HTH's

Oh brilliant! Thanks guys!! X

Latest posts

Back