CND Shellac training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarmoniBeauty

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I want to do my CND Shellac Training do any of you know how to find out about courses in Oxford and how much they cost? Is CND the best to go for? Any advice/help will be much appreciated! :)

Hello Ladies,

I want to do my CND Shellac Training do any of you know how to find out about courses in Oxford and how much they cost? Is CND the best to go for? Any advice/help will be much appreciated! :)

Contact Sweet Squared. They are the Uk distributor of CND products. They will be able to tell you every thing you need 0845 210 6060.
Rhiannon x

Hello Ladies,

You ring Sweet Squared who book all CND classes, and they will tell you all you want to know about trainers in your area and the course and prices etc. 08452106060

As for your second question, I think the name and reputation of Shellac speaks for itself as to quality. You only have to read posts to see. :p

Here is a little taster of Shellac education.

Shellac vs. Gel Polish - YouTube

Hello Ladies,

I learnt Shellac because I had clients ringing and asking for it. Says something, don't you think?x

Latest posts

Back