CND Shellac training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissaralph69

Reaction score
Hi I'm a complete beginner when it comes to nails, iv been considering training in shellac, would love to hear from anyone who has done the course, any regrets? Has it made a difference to your business? Is it worth training in?
Or is there any other recommendations?
Thank you x

I have found all CND courses very worthwhile doing. Trainers are excellent! CND Shellac is probably the service I do most of so definitely worth while for me! And one of my favourite treatments to do! [emoji8]

Def worth doing, it's very reasonably priced anyway and you will pick up tips and tricks for sure . Have you trained in manicure as you will need a certificate to enrol on the shellac course

Def worth doing, it's very reasonably priced anyway and you will pick up tips and tricks for sure . Have you trained in manicure as you will need a certificate to enrol on the shellac course

certificates are needed for the 1 day conversion course, but there is a 2 day beginners course which don't require previous training xx

Thank you for your advice it will be the 2 day beginners course for me, I trained in LVL lashes at creative academy and now I'm itching to train in something new, can't wait to book thanks for your advice X x

Highly recommended! Absolutely loved all of my courses with CND.. Cannot wait to go onto extensions when I have the funds! You will get addicted [emoji4] x

Hi I'm a complete beginner when it comes to nails, iv been considering training in shellac, would love to hear from anyone who has done the course, any regrets? Has it made a difference to your business? Is it worth training in?
Or is there any other recommendations?
Thank you x
Im on the course next week in Manchester and really looking forward to it!!!

I completed the 2 day CND Shellac beginners course on Monday and I loved it! I trained in Banbury with Danielle Edgington-Gibson and she was an amazing teacher! It was a great course and you get a full kit with it so you can start work almost straight away. I had people booking in as soon as I was qualified...So I would definitely recommend it!

Brill thank you for your feedback x

I trained with danielle edgington-gibson too she is amazing ...... loved every minute xxx....

Latest posts

Back